Planet Art!

During Art today we got to make planets using PVA glue, dishwashing detergent, food colouring and water! Tilly from grade 4/5 was our teacher and did the Art lesson with us – she did an awesome job!! We can’t wait until they dry!!
What was your favourite part during our Art lesson today?

on “Planet Art!
13 Comments on “Planet Art!
  1. Wow Grade 5/6! They all look amazing! I can’t wait to see them when they are dry.
    And I LOVE the look of your blog! You must have such a cool teacher to make it look this awesome!
    Miss Lavars πŸ™‚

2. Hi,

They were really fun to make. They look really good. You’re so right Miss Lavars, we have a cool teacher. It was a really fun lesson and I can’t wait to see the finished product. Thanks Mrs McKay and Miss Lavars for letting us do that lesson.

From Josh:)

3. I have never done anything like this before so I really want to see what it looks like when it’s dry.

From Minh Chau

4. Hi Josh,
    Gee, you are doing a great job with your commenting! Well done!
    You guys looked like you had heaps of fun making them, I can’t wait until they are dry either!
    Maybe you could find an Art lesson lor science experiment like Tilly that you could teach to both classes!
    See you tomorrow,
    From Mrs McKay

5. Hi Minh Chau,
    Thanks for commenting on the Blog!
    I’m glad you enjoyed this lesson and can’t wait to see the finished product!
    See you tomorrow,
    From Mrs McKay

6. Hi,
    Me again! It was really making whatever you call them. It was easy and quick which was some of the fun. We won by 62 points at Winter Sports! Everyone did a great jod at Winter Sports including Shaianne, our only girl! She nearly got a goal. Great work 4/5/6 on Winter Sports.

From Josh

7. They look so cool!! πŸ˜€ But sadly I wasn’t there that day so I missed out!! πŸ™ I might have a go at making one at home one day.

From Isabelle πŸ˜€

8. The art was fun and I really like the way my planet worked out, it was great fun. Did u make a little circle art thing? Please reply or else!!!

9. Hi Rylan,
    Tilly did a great job teaching us all this fantastic art activity! What colours was your planet? Did it turn out how you thought it would turn out? No I didn’t make my own but I would love to one day soon!
    From Mrs McKay

10. Hi Isabelle,
    I’m sure Tilly would love to show you how to make them! If not, another student in Grade 4/5/6 could show you? You would love the activity! It was lots of fun!
    From Mrs McKay

11. Hello,
    I LOVED making the planet Art. If it
    wasn’t for Tilly we wouldn’t have done the Planets! So thankyou so much Tilly, they look great!
    From Zoe