Student Leadership Speeches

We had our Grade 6 Leadership Speeches yesterday and today. They were all outstanding! Well done to everyone involved – you should be very proud of yourselves!

Tomorrow, we have our Grade 5 student Leadership Speeches for Junior School Council. Good luck to you all!

Our 2014 School Leaders will be announced at Monday’s Assembly! Hope to see you all there!

on “Student Leadership Speeches
10 Comments on “Student Leadership Speeches
  1. Wow!
    Great job Zoe and Brandon! I saw a picture on Facebook. You look great! I can’t wait to see you soon as captains! Who are the vice captains?
    ~Noah

2. Hi Mrs McKay (etc),
    I can not wait until the School Captains and the Vice Captains get to go to places and do some exciting things, I am looking forward to it all!
    From Zoe!

3. Hi Zoe,
    It will be very exciting when you get to go to some Leadership Days to represent our school! You will all do a fantastic job! I’m glad you are looking forward to it!
    From Mrs McKay

4. Hey guys!
    Zoe and Brandon, are you looking forward to the Anzac Day ceremony next term? I might go! I wish I got school captain!
    ~Noah
    PS. I should come on Tuesdays and Thursdays AASA.

5. Hey William!
    Guess what? I’ve got the new Origami Yoda book, Princess Labelmaker to the Rescue! It is really good and tempting but I’ll give no spoilers…
    ~Noah

6. Hi all of our school leaders,
    I know you will do an awesome job of representing our school at the leadership day. You are all born leaders, you will shine.
    We are so proud of you.
    Mrs Page.