Reminder: Jeans for Genes Day this Friday!

The Junior School Council (JSC) have organised Jeans for Genes Day this Friday 1st August at our school.

There is a colouring competition for both the Junior and Senior Students. The JSC will judge the colouring competitions and announce the winners at Monday’s Assembly.

Don’t forget to wear your jeans on Friday and bring a gold Coin donationΒ to help support finding cures for childhood diseases!

Help support a fabulous cause this Friday!

on “Reminder: Jeans for Genes Day this Friday!
9 Comments on “Reminder: Jeans for Genes Day this Friday!
  1. Hi Mrs McKay,
    This isn’t really about jeans for jeans day, but I’ve found some photos of the grade 6’s (and some of the grade 5’s) that I thought you might be able to use for graduation. I’ve got them in a word document and also in a power point, so I’ll put them on my USB and bring them in tomorrow.
    From Caitlyn H.
    πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

2. Hi Caitlyn,
    Wow, that sounds fantastic! I’d love to see them. I’m sure all the class would love to have a look and possibly use them as well! Great work! Looking forward to seeing them!
    From Mrs McKay πŸ™‚

3. To Jemma,
    Congratulations, for winning the Jeans for Genes Day coloring competition for our grade (5/6!)
    From Zoe
    P.S. Your drawing was cool and awesome!!

4. Hi Kath,
    It was a great day! The Junior School Council did a fantastic job organising it and doing the colouring competitions! I’m glad that you enjoyed it!
    From Mrs McKay